After a really busy summer of bridal bookings I have had time to reflect on how I book clients. I still have openings for the fall and winter!
I have had to update my bridal contract and prices to reflect the current market and how clients have been booking their weddings. All pre-paid and signed contract holders are grandfathered to their original contract they have signed, this is only for new clients.
Did you know the national average for bridal makeup is 100$-170$? Do you think that is reflective for Thunder Bay? I am still keeping mine lower because it is Thunder Bay 🙂
Here is the sample of my new contract:
Some important changes:
- New services are available! Such as me staying to touch up after your photos, tattoo cover ups, and children’s makeup for under 12 (consists of eye shadow, blush and lipstick/gloss).
- Price change of retainer and overall pricing.
- If you are last minute(2 weeks or less) canceling services for Bride, bridal party and/or guest makeup, you will be required to cover 50% of the total quoted fee for those canceling. If its less than 48 hours notice: you will be required to cover 100% of the quote. This is to cover the fact that I will not be able to make up the same amount of revenue in spa when the date has been booked for a long time.
- Travel outside of Thunder Bay city limits has been more thoroughly explained.
- Quote will now cover all party members not just bride.
- A promise if I have a unforeseen emergency and can not make it, that I will try my best to find a replacement artist otherwise your money back. (This has never actually happened to me but I have been hearing more and more artists in town having to last minute cancel on their brides and I want you to feel protected against this.)
Thank you for all your understanding in the changes and look forward to continue bringing a elegant, beautiful, sweet look to top off your wedding look! I am still taking new brides for Fall/Winter 2018 and booking into 2019 you can book your trial here!
See me at this fall’s Wedding Show Sunday October 21st at the Victoria Inn where I will be presenting a small seminar: “Makeup Wedding Trends That WILL Date Your Look”.